ELT ADMINISTRATION begins Monday, September 20, 2010. ELT FINANCE and ACCOUNTING begin Monday, November 15, 2010.
August 24th, 2010:
The next Enhanced Language Training (ELT) Session Starts on Monday, September 20, 2010
The Enhanced Language Training (ELT) Program is offered at NO COST and intended for internationally trained professionals, who
· Are permanent residents or convention refugees
· Are considering a career in administration and accounting
· Need to improve their sector-specific language and other employability skills, such as computer, typing and business communication
· Are looking for mentoring, job preparation and job search support
· Are interested in gaining Canadian work experience and attending networking events
ELT is a unique program offered in partnership with St. Clair College. It is funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Please contact Elizabeth Nagy at (519) 256-6621, ext. 239, if you believe you can benefit from this valuable service.
Please note: Next ELT Finance/Accounting intake will start on November 15, 2010
Visit the News page here..