New ELT and MTP Start Dates
November 27th, 2009:
The Enhanced Language (ELT) and Management Training Programs (MTP) of Women's Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST) are intended , at NO COST, for internationally trained professionals, who:
- Are permanent residents or Canadian citizens
- Are considering a career in administration, accounting, finance, or management
- Need to improve their sector-specific language and other employability skills
- Are looking for mentoring, job preparation and job search support
- Are interested in gaining Canadian work experience and attending networking events
While ELT is a unique program offered in partnership with St. Clair College, MTP is run in partnerships with Odette School of Business/University of Windsor and Certified Management Accountants (CMA).
Both programs are funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Next Start Dates:
· ELT - Finance/Accounting : November 30, 2009 & April 5, 2010
· ELT - Administration : February 22, 2010
· MTP : January 4, 2010
Please contact Georgia Graham, Programs Manager, at WEST for more information and to register.
Written By: Georgia Graham
Visit the News page here..