If you are between the ages of 15 to 29, then the Youth Job Link Program may be right for you.
The Youth Job Link program helps youth with their job search and career planning. If you are a student looking for a part-time job, or have graduated and want to start your career, a WEST Job Developer/Employment Counsellor can assist you.
WEST offers variety of employment workshops to help you start on the right path:
- Career exploration and management
- Learn about jobs-in-demand
- Explore your interests and skills
- What is a transferable skill? What is a technical skill?
- Learn about the different job and/or career options available to you
- How to write a resume and cover letter
- Get information about the labour market
- Interview preparation
Up to $300 available per participant, for a combination of Individual-focused Employment Supports and Employer Incentives.